- We accept all major credit cards on our secure website. PayPal is also accepted.
- Cancellations need to be made within 24 hours of payment.
- During our summer touring months please allow 2 WEEKS for processing orders for shipment. We are a small team of combined forces, and are on the road full time going from festivals, to trade shows, coast to coast. 90% of your orders are shipped from our mobile head quarters. Thank you for your patience, and joining our movement!
- Nomadic Movement uses USPS Priority mail that typically takes 2-3 days after shipment.
- Once item is shipped, you will be provided a tracking number.
- Nomadic Movement is not responsible for lost or stolen packages.
- For all International Orders, Please contact us prior to ordering so we can send invoice for shipping.
- Free Shipping on orders over $100. So if your cart totals $101 we will ship your items to you free of charge!
- All sales are final on festival purchases.
- If any time you are not 100% happy with your online order you can contact a customer service team member at firstname.lastname@example.org A team memeber will happily authorize the return for you.
- Only unworn, unwashed, no pet hair, and unaltered clothing may be exchanged within 14 days of receiving your item. If any of these guidelines are not met, they will be denied the return and shipped back.
- All tags need to be in tact otherwise item is not valid for a return/exchange.
- Once we receive the returned product, we will initiate the refund. Refunds may take up to 7-10 business days to be visible in your account.
- No refunds on shipping to buyer.
- If there is any sort of manufacturer defects, please contact us with 48 hours of receiving item so we can replace the item.
- If something doesn’t fit or just doesn’t feel right for you, we will be happy to exchange it.
- Please contact email@example.com to initiate your exchange. Once we receive the returned product we will send an invoice for a new shipping label. Once invoice is paid, we will send out new item.
- Buyer pays shipping costs.
We want to make sure you are happy! So if there are any problems that occurs by manufacture defects, and we aren’t holding up our end of the deal- we offer a 30 day Warranty on our sunglasses.
Here are the steps to follow if for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with your product.
- Evaluate the validity of the claim.-
- Was the product purchased in the given time frame?
- Does the damage appear to be defective materials or workmanship?-
- Does the damage appear to be due to impact, abuse, negligence, or reactions to heat, solvents, or harsh detergents?
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to file a claim under your warranty.
- Tell us what you are sending back with a description.
- Explain why you are sending the product back, including detailed photos.
- After we evaluate the situation we will respond back with a return address, to start the warranty process.
- Send product back immediately.
- Include proof of purchase.
- Provide a brief description of the problem.
- Include return address.
- Buyer is responsible for shipping charges
- Once we receive item back we will have a team member evaluate the problem, and verify if it was indeed a manufacturer default.
- If confirmed, we will fix the product the best to our ability. We have a professional seamstress to help mend any rip or tears. We also have multiple tools to fix any loose sunglass screws you might have lossed.
- Please note: Broken wood is not covered under our sunglass warranty.
- If the product can not be fixed, we will ship a new product back to you.
- Please note- buyer takes care of all shipping costs.