- We accept all major credit cards on our secure website. PayPal & After Pay is also accepted.
- Cancellations need to be made within 24 hours of payment.
- We ship internationally through USPS all over the world.
- We try to process your orders right away, however orders can take 1-5 days to ship.
- USPS mail typically takes 2-7 days after shipment for domestic shipments.
- Once shipped you will get a tracking number to your email.
- During our summer touring months please allow up to 2 WEEKS for processing orders for shipment. We are a small team of combined forces, and are on the road full time going from festivals, to trade shows, coast to coast. All of your orders are shipped from our mobile head quarters during the months of May-October. Thank you for your patience, during these months!
- Please be aware that some countries will include an international duty tax upon arrival. Customer will be responsible for this tax.
- Process Returns/ Here
- All sales are final on festival purchases.
- If any time you are not 100% happy with your online order you can contact a customer service team member at Talk2aNomad@NomadicMovement.com. A team memeber will happily authorize the return for you.
- Only unworn, unwashed, no pet hair, and unaltered clothing may be exchanged within 14 days of receiving your item. If any of these guidelines are not met, they will be denied the return and shipped back.
- All tags need to be in tact otherwise item is not valid for a return/exchange.
- Once we receive the returned product, we will initiate the refund. Refunds may take up to 7-10 business days to be visible in your account.
- No refunds on shipping to buyer.
- If there is any sort of manufacturer defects, please contact us with 48 hours of receiving item so we can replace the item.
- We do not offfer exchange during our touring festival months. May-October.
We want to make sure you are happy! So if there are any problems that occurs by manufacture defects, or we aren’t holding up our end of the deal- we offer a 30 day Warranty on all of our products.
Unfortunatly, at this time we do not offer replacement parts or repairs on sunglasses.
Here are the steps to follow if for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with your product.
- Evaluate the validity of the claim.-
- Was the product purchased in the given time frame?
- Does the damage appear to be defective materials or workmanship?
- Does the damage appear to be due to impact, abuse, negligence, or reactions to heat, solvents, or harsh detergents?
- Contact Talk2aNomad@NomadicMovement.com to file a claim under your warranty.
- Tell us what you are sending back with a description.
- Explain why you are sending the product back, including detailed photos.
- After we evaluate the situation we will respond back with a return address, to start the warranty process.
- Send product back immediately.
- Include proof of purchase.
- Provide a brief description of the problem.
- Include return address.
- Buyer is responsible for shipping charges
- Once we receive item back we will have a team member evaluate the problem, and verify if it was indeed a manufacturer default.
- If confirmed, the product will be replaced and shipped out to you.
- Please note: Broken wood is not covered under our sunglass warranty.
- If the product can not be fixed, we will ship a new product back to you.